[Klug-general] Lexmarking

James Blake jimmyblake at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 21:43:19 UTC 2010

I don't think DMGs and RPMs are the same format, DMGs are Disk iMaGes more akin to ISOs than packages.  I am out-and-about today (first UK showing of Tron Legacy at midnight!) but when I get back to my hotel I can mount a DMG image on my work's Mac and look for any files you need.

James

--
Sent from the mobile device of James Blake