[Klug-general] htaccess issues with firefox

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:34:47 UTC 2010

Silly suggestion. Have you tried closing down firefox and restarting it?

I remember suffering pain for hours related to cookies, redirects, file
permisions and related stuffs (this was two years ago). Closing firefox and
restarting it seemed to make it all work as expected. Perhaps this is the
same bug.