[Klug-general] University Of Kent (Canterbury)

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:10:25 UTC 2010

On 2 February 2010 17:04, Andrew Spode Miller <spode at thinkbikes.com> wrote:

> If there is any way I can help with that campaign personally, I'm happy to.

You see Graham, Spode has just come forward and offered to do a talk :P

It is terrible that people are forced to use/submit work in .doc format and
not even be given the option to use .odt. It's not like it costs anything
for OpenOffice or the Sun plugins for OpenOffice formats in MS Office.

We currently don't have a meeting place scheduled for May which you are
happy to host if you want? That would give enough time for talks to be
planned and it advertised around the Uni.

Colin