[Klug-general] Baffled by Kubuntu networking

George Prowse george.prowse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:17:43 UTC 2010

On 03/02/2010 14:00, Dan Attwood wrote:

> don't worry it should be nowhere near as complicated as that. In fact
> there are very few people that bother fiddling with the kernel now a days

You'd be surprised at how often helper apps fuck up and then it's me
laughing at everyone else because i can actually get it running without
network-manager :D

Gentoo may have a learning curve but it teaches you all you need to know
about your system without having to ./configure, make, make install
everything