[Klug-general] Belkin Switch2 problems

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 08:42:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

Yes this is a common fault/issue on most KVM if you are using a USB
mouse even more so if you have a USB to PS2 converter. I think it's due
to how the USB to PS2 is wired, the electrical signals used to indicate
it's (non)presence/power are not the same as a pure PS2 mouse. There is
little you can do, perhaps remote use or buy a USB KVM?? I use a PS2
mouse and no converter.

Kev,