[Klug-general] Meeting Saturday 27th Feb in Maidstone

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:47:39 UTC 2010

On 21 February 2010 14:50, Jake Rayson <subs at growdigital.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 17:35 +0000, Colin McCarthy wrote:
> > The planned TechTalks are;
> > A talk about Markdown http://bit.ly/FOIBn which is alightweight markup
> > language http://bit.ly/4GOap
> >

> > And a demo of OpenShot Video Editor http://www.openshotvideo.com/
> >
> > Jake and Dan are you still ok to do these talks?
>
> Yep, I'm still okay for the Markdown talk :)

Thanks Jake and Dan, at least we know the three of us will be there :)
For anyone else coming, I have once again bought some snacks for us all to
share and will we do our 'micro voluntary donation' again. At this meet
maybe we should give a donation to a FLOSS project with the money we
currently have.

Again remember there are no drinks, hot or cold available here so bring your
own.

See you then.

Colin