[Klug-general] Meeting Saturday 27th Feb in Maidstone

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 13:42:45 UTC 2010

I'm going to try to come, but 9am on a Saturday morning is anathema to me, so I may be late-ish
Aitch

From: binarysignal at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:47:13 +0000
To: kent at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Klug-general] Meeting Saturday 27th Feb in Maidstone

On 21 February 2010 14:50, Jake Rayson <subs at growdigital.net> wrote:

On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 17:35 +0000, Colin McCarthy wrote:

> The planned TechTalks are;

> A talk about Markdown http://bit.ly/FOIBn which is alightweight markup

> language http://bit.ly/4GOap

> And a demo of OpenShot Video Editor http://www.openshotvideo.com/

> Jake and Dan are you still ok to do these talks?

Yep, I'm still okay for the Markdown talk :)
Thanks Jake and Dan, at least we know the three of us will be there :)For anyone else coming, I have once again bought some snacks for us all to share and will we do our 'micro voluntary donation' again. At this meet maybe we should give a donation to a FLOSS project with the money we currently have.

Again remember there are no drinks, hot or cold available here so bring your own.
See you then.
Colin