[Klug-general] KLUG Meeting

Karl Buckland karl at digital-end.com
Fri Feb 26 16:31:11 UTC 2010

Is the Pippin open at 9am? Many pubs aren't?

It could be difficult to relocate as some people may not see the list
before tomorrow morning and generally people turn up between 9 and
10am.

I'm not sure if I'll be coming myself, as it looks like there may not
be much of a meeting to be had, with no power?

Karl