[Klug-general] KLUG Meeting

binarysignal at gmail.com binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:34:41 UTC 2010

Yes that does sound promising, hopefully we will have power for most of the meeting. But we would like to warn everyone that this meeting maybe ad-hoc so please consider this if you are traveling a long distance.

There are some good pubs nearby so we may break early for a social lunch.

Sent from my Nokia E71 phone