[Klug-general] multi-threaded mdz mandelbrot deep zoom

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Mon Jan 18 12:52:24 UTC 2010

On 18/1/2010, "Mike Evans" <mike at tandem.f9.co.uk> wrote:

>> Maybe you can explain something then. Why do you always get what looks
>> like a big bum in those?
>>
>Is this the geek equivalent of "does my bum look big in this?"

I don't know!

The ridiculous turn* this thread has taken has inspired me to produce
this image title "The Reason Why We Always See Bums In The Mandelbrot
Set"

http://jwm-art.net/mdz/output_images/the_reason_why_we_always_see_bums_in_the_mandelbrot_set.png

* i'm sorry, again... it just took me by surprise. one get so immersed
while coding, one forgets that most other people don't actually know
what you're talking about.