[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 30th January

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 22:25:30 UTC 2010

2010/1/7 Colin McCarthy <binarysignal at gmail.com>

> If any one would like to offer to do a 'TechTalk' please reply to this
> post.  Also please reply if you plan on going so we know who to expect.

With this meeting just under two weeks away, is anyone willing to step
forward and offer to do a 'TechTalk' either simple or complicated one? Or
does anyone have ideas for a topic?

We all make these meetings what they are so please can everyone participate.
 If you are nervous about doing a talk, what better place to start than
amongst friends.

Thanks

Colin