[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 30th January

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:32:08 UTC 2010

2010/1/18 George Prowse <george.prowse at gmail.com>

> How about doing it another way, ask people what they would like to know
> about and then see if someone can say 10 or 15 mins on it?

Ok so from suggestions of what people would like to know about we have;

cvs, svn and git

E-books

And I will add to that list;

Cron - how to use it, automate stuff etc.

VPN and SSH.

Anyone offering to tackle one of the them a semi structured planned way, or
shall we all just wing it on the day :-)

As usual I will bring some tea's and coffee. I don't drink milk so if you
want milk in your tea of coffee someone needs to offer to bring a pint or
two. But one person only, last time think we had about 8 pints of the stuff
:-)

See you all next Saturday.

Colin