[Klug-general] mobile devices

George Prowse george.prowse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 22:24:02 UTC 2010

I have just installed a new extension for Thunderbird - a mail agent
icon appears showing me which mail app sent the message. It's very cool
and gives a great insight to who's using what.

What i'm most surprised about is the amount of emails coming from mobile
devices like James from his iphone and Alex from his blackberry.

Also, thanks to this program i have now heard of ilohamail and others.

Anyway, if you want something fun with your thunderbird (Kevin) then i
suggest you install it.