[Klug-general] eBooks purchase/formats/readers

james snyder snyder.webmaster at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 29 17:19:18 UTC 2010

Hi, I am looking into ebooks at the moment..... does anyone know of any good
URLs for downloading a freeware Dev Kit for eBooks? what are thoughts about
Linux textbooks? can anyone recommend good eReaders that can be shipped to
the UK, that you think are reasonably in priced and technically can deliver
more than just reading?

Jim/Linux