[Klug-general] JOB: MySQL Database Administrators and Architects

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Sat Jul 31 15:54:10 UTC 2010

On 31 July 2010 20:25, Michael E. Rentell <michael.rentell at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On my beat, Kent is that part of England policed by the Kent Constabulary.
> Anywhere else isn't Kent proper it is Metropolitan Kent (i.e. that part of
> Kent inside the M25 which is policed the the Metropolitan Police).

Thing is that Kent is not a well definined area, when it comes to London.

Historic Kent starts at the Thames round about Southwark, ie Elephant
and Castle is in Kent but Brixton is in Surrey give or take and you
gain a country called Middlesex.

If you look at Public Transport London is all the zones, so Kent
starts at Slade Green.