No subject

Tue Jul 6 12:27:19 UTC 2010

  obfuscation
       n 1: confusion resulting from failure to understand [syn: {bewilderm=
ent},
             {puzzlement}, {befuddlement}, {mystification}, {bafflement},
             {bemusement}]
       2: the activity of obscuring people's understanding, leaving
          them baffled or bewildered [syn: {mystification}]
       3: darkening or obscuring the sight of something

Which is much quicker for me because a terminal is the first
application I run when first logged in (while waiting for Firefox to
load ;-).

Anyway, each to their own. I don't mind what goes on in Gnome/Kde and
distributions such as Ubuntu as long as it doesn't screw with how I
like to do things.

James.