[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 26th June

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:14:53 UTC 2010

Hi all
In just two and a half weeks we have our KLUG meeting in Ashford from 10am
2pm. Location details below

'Ashford Youth Theatre' is directly opposite the Ashford Train Station
(domestic not the Eurostar International one).

For SATNAV users the address should be;

Dover Place
Ashford
Kent
TN23 1EZ

There is meter parking at the station and next to the Theatre, which
maybe a little cheaper.

As usual we need ideas/suggestions/offers of TechTalks to be done.  This
location
is great for a bring a box meet if anyone wants help installing/fixing
a Linux distro.

Please reply if you intend on coming, spread the word and invite all.

Colin