[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 26th June

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:05:34 UTC 2010

Just a reminder about the meeting tomorrow. Only 3 of us confirmed going at
this rate.
As normal I will bring coffee, tee and some snacks, but please can someone
else bring a small carton of milk if you want milk in your drinks. I don't
drink milk so will not have any.

See some of you tomorrow.

Colin