[Klug-general] Now here's a funny thing.

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 2 15:12:56 UTC 2010

Well that's the first thing that went through my mind and I've done the
second suggestion in konqueror and it didn't work so I've then done the
first suggestion in a konsole and that doesn't work either. The
properties of the file still show me as the user with read/write
permissions and the execute box is ticked. In a konsole it shows up as
- rws rwx r-x 1

When I try to run it with ./filename.exe it says 'cannot execute binary
file'

Something funny going on here. Is there any particularly mono dependency
I should have to execute a .exe file? Never seen that in Linux before, I
always thought .exe was strictly something from the realm of the Boy God.
MikeR