[Klug-general] Tech meet thank you

Daniel Ellis mail at danellis.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 21:30:52 UTC 2010

It has taken a little longer than I expected, but the screen-cast of
the OpenShot Video Editor demonstration is now available for those who
missed the demonstration at the Maidstone meeting.

Part 1 and 2 respectively:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKD0GhpFVnY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPdajrtnfhU

Apologies for the slight distortion on certain parts of the audio, I'm
not sure if that was my volume levels or just PulseAudio adding its
two cents!

In-case you are interested, this was the ffmpeg command I used to
capture the screen-cast:-

ffmpeg -f alsa -i pulse -f x11grab -r 25 -s 1280x1024 -i :0.0 -acodec
flac -vcodec libx264 -vpre lossless_ultrafast -threads 0
screencast.mkv

Regards,
Dan Ellis