[Klug-general] Tech meet thank you

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 10:10:44 UTC 2010

On 4 March 2010 21:30, Daniel Ellis <mail at danellis.co.uk> wrote:

> It has taken a little longer than I expected, but the screen-cast of
> the OpenShot Video Editor demonstration is now available for those who
> missed the demonstration at the Maidstone meeting.
>
> Part 1 and 2 respectively:-
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKD0GhpFVnY
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPdajrtnfhU

Great video's Dan and an excellent presentation at last Saturdays KLUG meet.
We should really try and capture more talks.

Our voluntary KLUG donation pot now has just over £20 in it and I would like
to suggest to the group that KLUG donate £20 to
http://www.openshotvideo.com/ The developer is doing great work, video
editing has never been easy on Linux until now and I think he deserves
support.

So unless I hear lots of objections to this I will donate the £20 to
OpenShot in the name of KLUG on Monday 8th March.

Colin