[Klug-general] iTuneU - Linux Podcasts

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:27:57 UTC 2010

On 15 March 2010 09:16, PAUL LAWRENCE <paul.z.lawrence at btinternet.com>wrote:

> As a newby & novice (in so, so many things) it is often hard to know the
> question. I stumbled across a series of video podcasts on various Linux
> topics hidden in iTunes. Search iTunes Store for Linux
> Implementation/Administration Practicum.
>
> These are presented by Tulio Llosa of University of Illinois.
>
> Hope this helps,

Sounds interesting but as I don't use iTunes it will be hard to find those
podcasts. I've done some googling but can't find them anywhere else or the
RSS feed for them.
Shame people don't use an open distribution format for their Linux how-to's.
Something like https://miroguide.com/ would make more sense.

Seems ironic Linux tutorials locked into an Apple product.

Colin