[Klug-general] easy/fast web design

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Tue Mar 30 11:05:44 UTC 2010

Hello,

My partner is attempting to create a website using RvSitebuilder. She's
getting quite cross already. It looks to me like a PITA to use (i've
always preferred using a text editor).

The site also has the Softaculous 1-Click Installer available which can
install things like drupal, joomla, etc.

Please can anyone recommend something along the lines of a website
builder that is easy to setup a site and maintain? I want to find
something perhaps in joomla or drupal which I can just setup quickly for
her so that she can just manage and maintain her content.

Something easy for me to setup and easy for her to use, as both of us
have plenty of things we far rather be doing.

Anyway we've given ourselves 25 days to sort it out on this host.

Any help appreciated.

James.

ps it's only going to be a simple site. ten pages max to begin with.
maybe a news/blog-like section, pictures of products, text, just a
simple site saying this is what we do etc.

 /      artist/coder_____/
'
  http://www.jwm-art.net