[Klug-general] FLUG workshops afloat

Jake Rayson subs at growdigital.net
Sun May 9 19:36:02 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 23:22 +0100, james snyder wrote:
> FLUG rocks! The joomla! site is impressive & free training is the way
> forward.

Why thank you :)

I would like to change the site to make it simpler, and to really push
the "Free Computer Training" to get people in, and then, in an ominously
cultish way, say "by the way, we use Free Software".

If anyone would like a copy of the web site for their own purposes, I
can zip it up and mail it.

> I've got some Linux training resources I could donate to
> FLUG, including courseware for RHCE, Linux+, LPI and stuff.

Much appreciated, will have a look at the next tech meet if you'll be there.

cheers, Jake