[Klug-general] Next meeting

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Tue May 11 11:51:45 UTC 2010

Hi all

The next KLUG meeting will be held on the 29th May and will be at Mid Kent
College which is in Gillingham.

We hope to see lots of you coming along and we'll be putting up posters in
the College and also letting the ICT departments know about it. Hopefully
we'll get a bunch of interested students coming along to help swell our
ranks.

Currently the talks are David H on general what is open source and
myself demoing an install of Lucid onto a desktop and talking briefly about
dual booting, wubi and virtualisation options.

If anyone else would like to come forward with talks then that would be
great.

I'm also going to grab as many devices as I can find that are running Linux
and bring them along for a show and tell type table - if any one else has
devices to add to this pile then that would be great.

On the actual day you will need to sign in with reception who will take your
car reg and issue you with a pass - without that you won't be able to get
through the doors.

If anyone has issues with transport please post to the list as a separate
topic and hopefully we'll be able to sort out some car shares.

Dan