[Klug-general] Next meeting

Thomas Edward Groves teg451013 at freeuk.com
Fri May 14 05:19:55 UTC 2010

One: I don't much care who knows my name and address because
so many outfits have got that already.
If you want my National Insurance Number though...

Two: thanks for the idea, I will consider it but don't hold your breath.

Incidentally didn't someone deprecate this kind of discussion on this
thread?
Oops, sorry.

Tom