[Klug-general] Webpage failover

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at googlemail.com
Tue May 18 15:26:02 UTC 2010

I don't understand how the page would load, if Sharepoint has crashed?

But regardless, if it can, then you could write some Javascript,
perhaps using JQuery, to get the contents of a file from sharepoint (a
simple text file will do). If the file doesn't come back ok, then
redirect the user to another page?

Karl