[Klug-general] Meeting on 29th May

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Thu May 27 12:37:10 UTC 2010

we are kicking off at 9.30 - I forgot to put that on the website - opps

You'll need to come in via the main entrance which is the one of the B2004

You should be able to park in the main car park. if it's full or locked
you'll need to park on in the black lion leisure centre just round the
corner.

you'll then need to go into reception - through the big glass doors -  sign
in and get a pass. they will direct you to the right room

dan