[Klug-general] segmentation fault

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Mon May 31 07:46:39 UTC 2010

can you stop changing the subject title please as this should all sit under
one thread.

on the basis that it's been a long time since I looked at a bsd
i'm actually trying to install freebsd in a virtualbox vm at the moment and
once it's set up I will try to offer some help with mod perl.  My thoughts
so far though are that the installer makes debian look like it was built by
fisher price - it's a really convoluted mess, doesn't even set you up with
dhcp by default.