[Klug-general] Moodle Talk: University of Kent

John Ennew john.ennew at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:13:54 UTC 2010

Hello Kent LUG,

Though not Linux, I thought your group might be interested in a talk
about Moodle, the open source virtual learning environment.  This is
being held at the University of Kent on Wednesday, the 17th November,
arrive 18:30 for 19:00 start. I'm hoping a good turn out of
technologists and educators in the Kent area.

Further details about the talk and a sign up form can be found in the
events section of the IET website here:
http://www.theiet.org/local/uk/southeast/kent/Moodle.cfm

More information about Moodle (which can run on Linux) can be found
here: http://moodle.org

This event is organised by the Kent branches of the Institution of
Engineering and Technology (IET) and British Computer Society (BCS)

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

John Ennew
IET Kent Network