[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 27th November

Luc Tidy luc.tidy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 10:10:01 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am planning to attend this meeting, and it will be my first visit to
Klug. So far those over at #klug have been very helpful, just wondering
what the best avenue is to take in regards to finding out what projects
are going on, and what activities are planned for the meet?

As for suggestions of talks I recently completed my degree in Computer
Engineering where I looked at Unix-based Computer Aided Learning Tools
to aid the delivery of higher education courses - specifically a course
offered on my program - Unix Systems.

I don't know whether it would be a point of discussion, and I'm far from
an expert, but I can certainly bring something resembling a
talk/discussion on the matter.

Thanks,

~Luc