[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 27th November

Sharon Kimble skimble04 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:50:26 UTC 2010

Is anyone going to the meeting and passing through Maidstone that can give
me a lift there and back please? I will be travelling with my printer which
needs some attention to it which i'm hoping can be sorted out at the
meeting.

Sharon.

On 16 November 2010 06:51, Rene Brehmer <rbwalks at gmail.com> wrote:

> no problem
>
> Regards Rene
>

> On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 21:19 +0000, Kevin Groves wrote:
> > Sorry car is now full. :-(
> >
> > On 15/11/10 21:17, Rene Brehmer wrote:
> > > Hi Kevin
> > >
> > > if the offer still stands I would like to come to the next meeting and
> > > your offer would be very much appreciated as public transport might be
> > > not a good option.
> > >
> > > Rene

A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
efever http://www.efever.blogspot.com/
Centos 5.5, KDE 3.5.4-25, OpenOffice 3.2.1
Registered Linux user 334501