[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 27th November

Sharon Kimble skimble04 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 17:07:07 UTC 2010

Okay thanks, where is the pickup and at what time please? I live at the
junction of Tonbridge Road and Terrace Road, so how about at the junction of
White Rock Place with Terrace Road? Your thoughts please Dan?

Sharon.

On 19 November 2010 11:53, Dan Attwood <danattwood at gmail.com> wrote:

> i'm going through and will happily give you lift - this offer is open to
> anyone else wanting to come form Maidstone
>
> On 19 November 2010 11:50, Sharon Kimble <skimble04 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is anyone going to the meeting and passing through Maidstone that can give
>> me a lift there and back please? I will be travelling with my printer which
>> needs some attention to it which i'm hoping can be sorted out at the
>> meeting.
>>
>> Sharon.
>>

>>> --
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
efever http://www.efever.blogspot.com/
Centos 5.5, KDE 3.5.4-25, OpenOffice 3.2.1
Registered Linux user 334501