[Klug-general] Hello

Luc Tidy luc.tidy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:10:00 UTC 2010

Hi Dan et al.

To clarify I will be covering how Unix-based systems (primarily linux)
are taught at a higher education level, this will include elearning
methods and some specific tools I've personally developed. Nothing too
heavy, just broad strokes, it will be interested to hear the critique
from the user group, and for those that use *nix in a professional context.

Cheers,

~Luc