[Klug-general] Live and Dev enviroments

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 13:24:22 UTC 2010

What language are you working in?

I use Ant script for java stuff which is very powerful (if annoying to get
used to).

For PHP you should be able to do most/all of it in a shell script which
checks things out from subversion (This is where tagging becomes godly for
release management).

Just remember to have your script make backups, if you use tagging it allows
for easy diff functions for changers between releases when you are trying to
work out what has changed and broken.