[Klug-general] Live and Dev enviroments

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 13:40:49 UTC 2010

I can do some kind of talk on build/release management with SVN at some
point for the LUG, not tomorrow as I am going to be out of Kent.

I think SVN is still very valid and will continue to be valid for some time.
It is very powerful and unless you are managing something
very decentralised then GIT is more configuration work than you need.