[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 27th November

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 15:25:19 UTC 2010

We will have to endure the antici........pation for your presence until the
next meet.

Enjoy the show :)

Don't get strung out by the way that I hack,
Don't judge a UI by its default them.
I'm not much of a manager by the light of day,
But by night I'm one hell of a coder!

I'm just a sweet unix admin, from the server rooooooooom ha! ha!