[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 30th October

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 07:10:40 UTC 2010

Hi all
Sorry for the very short notice of this location but next Saturday
30th October from 10am to 1pm KLUG will be meeting at;

Triangles Community Centre,
Poulton Close,
Dover,
Kent,
CT17 0HR

The delay in confirming this location and the short time is that we
now need to pay for this meeting location. No more free.  The fee's
are not expensive and should be able to be covered by our normal
voluntary £1 donation, assuming a decent number turn up.  For this
initial meeting a few of us are prepared to cover any shortfall.

To continue using this meeting location the topic of fee's will need
to be discussed.

Topics.....as normal we need something to talk about.  Any suggestions.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Colin