[Klug-general] Slightly OT: router recommendation?

Jake Subs subs at growdigital.net
Thu Sep 2 09:34:58 UTC 2010

The place I rent office space from is having real problems with their
BT ADSL router. It frequently resets to the factory settings (which is
problematic if you're mid-web design workshop!!). I _think_ this would
be a router problem rather than a BT service issue, though wouldn't
swear to it.

Can anyone recommend a rock-solid wireless router replacement? I have
a netgear at home but only because it was supplied by TalkTalk. The
existing router is called a "2wire" BT Business Hub (2700HGV)
http://bit.ly/cFMUs5

tia, Jake