[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 25th September

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 08:17:05 UTC 2010

I am aiming to be there.

Talks. If I can get myself organised I'll think of something. Just trying to
get my car to pass its MOT at the moment. While it is in the garage I might
ask them to convert the engine to run on gold. I'm sure it will save me
money in the long term.

For talks did we ever get round to setting up a list on the KLUG website for
proposed/requested talks/subjects?

I was thinking of doing something with MySQL and sand boxing techniques.