[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 25th September

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 10:04:37 UTC 2010

Hope to try to make this, as it's just up the road from me.....but I'm up in Hertfordshire a lot working on a friend's narrowboat

Aitch

From: binarysignal at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 23:09:28 +0100
To: kent at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [Klug-general]  Technical Meeting Saturday 25th September

Hi all
The next Kent Linux User Group meeting is planned for Saturday 25th September at Mid-Kent College, Gillingham from 10am-2pm (but times need to be confirmed - Danbuntu are those times correct?)

http://www.midkent.ac.uk/contact-us/medway-campus

Medway Campus
Medway Road
Gillingham

Kent
ME7 1FN
As always we could use some offers/suggestions for talks and considering some current mailing list discussions how about a talk on VPN and other remote access solutions.  Any takers?

See you there.

Colin