[Klug-general] Today's Meet

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Sat Sep 25 13:50:34 UTC 2010

Even if there were only 7 of us at the KLUG meeting today, it was a
good meeting, No talks but do we really need any when we can always
talk and talk about any thing and any thing to do with computers.

Subjects included.

* Subversion vs Git what the best tool for version control.
* why can't I type man dir in dos?
* What are we going to do to keep our website up to date.
* and how complicated can you make a security system in a college
(swip cards on everything) and then just have everything swing open
when the fire alarm goes off (including the server room and all the
fire containment doors?) and still not know if everyone is actually
out the building?

Oh and while I'm here where do I find some beginners instructions to
building a deb file (to install freepbx in ubuntu)

Peter.