[Klug-general] Tech Talk Subjects

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:35:08 UTC 2010

There are plugins/modules that make it quite easy to get something from the
GIMP in LaTeX.

But as far as I know the GIMP isn't compatible with LaTeX in its raw
format.

This would be something that I'd cover in my presentation as at first glance
it isn't straightforward to put images into a LaTeX document.

And I think now is a good time to pause with the plays on words as we don't
want to associate the LUG mailing list with bad smutty jokes, we can save
them up for the meeting next month.