[Klug-general] KLUG website

Dan Attwood danattwood at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:26:14 UTC 2010

Ok so as discussed on Saturday I wish to step down from being KLUG
webmaster. I'm very aware that I have given the site almost no time other
than security updates in quite a while and I can't see me gaining any more
spare time in the foreseeable future.

Nathan put himself forward to take over this role. He worked with me on
setting up the current site and knows it better than most. If there are no
objections I propose that Nathan takes up this role forthwith and we leave
it to him to appoint others members of the web team and discuss/ make any
changes as he sees fit.

Dan