[Klug-general] Tech Talk Subjects

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:23:15 UTC 2010

On 27 September 2010 11:34, David Halliday <david.halliday at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are plugins/modules that make it quite easy to get something from the
> GIMP in LaTeX.
> But as far as I know the GIMP isn't compatible with LaTeX in its raw
> format.
>
> This would be something that I'd cover in my presentation as at first glance
> it isn't straightforward to put images into a LaTeX document.

Hmmm. LaTeX is something that has been on and off my system(s) over
the years - usually because it somehow or other ended up as a
dependency somewhere along the line... That is, I used to compile all
sorts of libraries and the dependencies to get their documentation
built often brought in LaTeX.. maybe?

Doxygen might be an interesting one for a tech-talk (for me at least ;-).

James.