[Klug-general] Tech Talk Subjects

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 21:35:58 UTC 2010

On 29 September 2010 10:18, Karl Buckland <buckland.karl at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Coincidentally, I've just started using Doxygen at work, having tried
> PHPDocumentor and PHPDoctor, both of which are slow and requires
> massive amounts of RAM. Doxygen is fast, doesn't use up much RAM and
> produces nice documentation, with a search feature. It also has a GUI,
> if you're that way inclined.

You mean DoxyWizard? I used that after reading a couple of paragraphs
of the documentation.

As well as generating documentation from the source code, it can also
generate 'dot graphs' - class diagrams, overall class hierarchy,
dependency graphs, call graphs and called by graphs - by using
GraphViz.

I've spent virtually no time looking into it further however.

James.