[Klug-general] QR-Codes

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Thu Apr 7 06:14:13 UTC 2011

On 6 April 2011 23:05, James Blake <jimmyblake at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter
>
> Have you seen Google Goggles on Android?  You can take a picture of not just  any QR Code but pretty much any logo, face or landmark and it'll find it on Google - the power of the cloud ;)
>
> Jimmy

I've not got a Android Mobile, I don't see the point, which is why I
wanted to get it working on my Netbook!

I have a Samsung Monte which does far more than I ever need in truth.
even if I can't seem to get the photos off it via Bluetooth......

All I want from a mobile phone is a mobile phone not a PC mind you the
3G modem is useful during a power cut.....

Peter.