[Klug-general] Not Linux related just HTML

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:35:55 UTC 2011

It's quite possible that the iframe is at 100%, but only 100% of the
height of whatever it is within.

Try the following CSS:
   html, body, div, iframe { margin:0; padding:0; height:100%; }
   iframe { display:block; width:100%; border:none; }

Or try setting the height of whatever element the iframe is in to 100%.

To be honest, an iframe isn't the best option if you're trying to
display something that's likely to be the same size as, or larger
than, the user's screen.

Karl