[Klug-general] survey sent in via the website contact form

Dan Attwood danattwood at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:09:20 UTC 2011

This was sent in via the contact form on the website.

David Solomon sent a message using the contact form at
http://kentlug.org/contact

.

My name is David Solomon and I'm a Business Graduate student at Angelo State
University in San Angelo, Texas. My team and I are conducting a survey of
Information Technology professionals regarding their opinions on general
topics of open source and proprietary software. I have taken the liberty of
pasting the survey below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M22BS9W

If this survey seems like something individuals at your organization
would be interested in taking; we would greatly appreciate their
opinions. Also if you have any personal contacts or organization
affiliations that would be interested as well, please feel free to
forward the survey to them or post it on a discuss forum or community
site. The more responses we receive the better.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.