[Klug-general] Bash / Curl Tuition - Answers to Nathan's questions 16:32pm 15/04/2011

Stephen Ryan intrench at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 17 17:27:08 UTC 2011

thank you for this Nathan. I'm going to try and draw up the pseudo code and
look at what Bash/Curl statements i need to accomplishi it. Your code will
certainly help, i'm sure. I am also going to see if i can find a course on
Bash or a tutur and if need be pay for it.
thanks everyone and sorry again for spamming your system.
Stephen